1. Three points will be awarded for a win, one point for a draw, plus one bonus point for scoring three goals or more.
2. Substitutions can be made at any time, with the referees permission.
3. The first named team will choose a goal. The game starts with a kick off from the centre spot and after a goal is scored there will be a restart with a centre kick.
4. All free kicks are direct, as soon as the ball is stationary, in the position of the offence. If the opponents are four metres from the ball, and is to the referees satisfaction, the free kick can be taken.
5. Outfield players are not permitted in the goal area.
6. The goalkeeper may not leave the goal area. A penalty kick will be awarded against the keeper if he leaves the area, or if a defender enters the area.
7. Players may not pass the ball back to their goalkeeper after a keeper's throw, unless he passes to another outfield player first.
8. Goalkeepers must distribute the ball in to play with an underarm roll. An infringement will result in a free kick to be taken four metres outside their own area.
9. Throw ins and corners are taken in the normal way.
10. The ball is allowed over head height.
11. If a player commits a 'sin-bin' offence, the player must leave the field for a minimum for two minutes. If the player commits a second 'sin-bin' offence, the player will take no further part in the game.
12. If a player receives red card the player will be banned for the next three matches.
13. Shin pads must be worn. NO boots with metal tips to blades will be permitted. This Rule will apply in all football events.
14. In the event of teams being level on points in the matches, goal difference will decide. If the goal difference is equal, then the team scoring the most goals shall take the higher position. If still equal, teams shall play a sudden death game, with the team scoring first going through.
15. No sliding tackles are allowed.
16. Teams should have six players on the pitch with a maximum of three substitutes.(minimum 4 players to start game)
17. Each team must wear matching colours. This must contrast with the opposition's colours.
**FOOTWEAR RULE: MOULDED STUDS OR TRAINERS ONLY – NO METAL STUDS OR METAL TIPPED BLADES PERMITTED **
**TEAMS REGISTERING FOR A SOCCER6S LEAGUE COMMIT TO FINISH THE SEASON THEY ENTER. IF, AT THE END OF THE SEASON A TEAM DOES NOT WISH TO PLAY IN THE NEW SEASON, THEY MUST INFORM SOCCER6S ON OR BEFORE THE LAST WEEK, OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE NEW LEAGUE FIXTURES**
**TEAMS WILL BE CHARGED FOR MATCH FEES FOR ANY UNFULFILLED FIXTURES UNLESS THREE DAYS NOTICE IS GIVEN FOR CANCELATION**
**PLEASE NOTE: PLAYERS PLAY IN THIS LEAGUE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK**
Please don't hesitate to
if require any further assistance.